This website is published by Culture24. We are a registered charity (charity number 1085847) existing to support arts and heritage organisations to reach audiences. Find out more about us on our company website.
Digital Pathways is maintained and published for your personal use and for use in educational settings. We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by any third party.
Revisions to these terms
We may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice. Please check these terms and conditions regularly, as continued use of the Digital Pathways website after a change has been made constitutes your acceptance of the change.
Copyright and intellectual property
All content on this website is copyright Culture24, unless otherwise stated.
The names, images and logos displayed on this site which identify Culture24 and/or third parties are the proprietary material of Culture24 and its Trustees and/or third parties.
Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial home use or in an educational setting.
Please note many images used on the website are owned by third parties and copyright information will be given with individual images. If you wish to re-use a specific image please contact the copyright holders directly, unless it is stated that the image in question is licensed for re-use. If it is, that information will be presented with the image.
It is because we publish so many images owned by third parties, with rights reserved, that we are unable to openly license all of the editorial material on our website for re-use by default. If you would like to re-use, re-publish or re-purpose any of our editorial content please contact us – email@example.com and we’ll do our best to make that happen.
If you would like to re-publish our listings content we offer that free of charge, under an open licence. Please see our company website for more information.
Linking to and from Digital Pathways
We welcome and encourage other websites to link to the information that is hosted on these pages, and you don’t have to ask permission to link to http://digitalpathways.weareculture24.wpengine.com/.
However, we don’t give you permission to suggest that your website is associated with, or endorsed by Digital Pathways or Culture24.
Culture24 is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any site to which it is linked and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Linking from this site should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the content or resources you view or use on other websites. We accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Disclaimer and accuracy
While we make every effort to keep http://digitalpathways.weareculture24.wpengine.com/ up to date and accurate, we don’t provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to the accuracy of any of the information on the website. Our cultural venue listings in particular are provided by representatives of the cultural venues themselves and whilst every effort is made to encourage and ensure that information is regularly updated, we recommend that you check opening times and prices of venues, events and exhibitions before making special journeys to visit places.
Except to the extent required by English law, in no circumstances will we be liable to you in law for any special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages or wasted costs arising from your use of, or in connection with the use of, this website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production, however you must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
We can’t accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
Protecting your personal data
Any personal data you provide to us will be handled in accordance with Culture24’s privacy notice, see below.
Governing law & jurisdiction
You agree that the terms and conditions of your use of our Website shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and you agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or matter arising in connection with these terms and conditions and your use of this Website.
Google Analytics: Cookies named “__utma”,”__utmb”,”__utmc” and “__utmz” are used by Google Analytics. Google Analytics is software provided by Google to website operators to help them measure the visitor traffic to the site. The information they track is anonymous and is not used to identify individuals. You can find out more about Google’s usage of information here.
Other cookies: Occasionally, specific functionality may set a cookie to retain your settings between visits to this site. These will only be used to remember a choice you have made, for example a large type view of the page.
If you do not wish to have cookies on your computer or phone you can choose to remove them, and/or to block them altogether. You can read more about cookies and how to manage them here.
- No registration is required, all competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Your details are kept on our system for the purpose of running the competition only – see privacy notice for further detail on how and when we store and delete this data.
- All competitions are open to UK residents only.
- Winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries received. Only winners will be contacted by Culture24. If you win something we will notify you via e-mail or phone.
- All prizes must be claimed within three months of receiving the notification after which you will be deemed to have forfeited your prize.
- Prizes must be taken as stated, cannot be deferred and there will be no cash alternatives.
- The closing date is as shown on the appropriate competition page of Digital Pathways and entries received after this date will not be accepted.
- Culture24 does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
- Employees or contractors of Culture24 or any person directly or indirectly involved with the organisations or the running of the competitions, and their direct family members cannot enter the competition.
- Culture24 reserves the right to cancel the competition, amend or waive the rules and disqualify any entry at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Culture24’s decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
- When entering competitions entrants are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them. Entrants must comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- These rules are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Privacy notice – website use
Culture24 is committed to protecting your privacy and security. This privacy notice explains how and why we may gather personal data in relation to your use of the http://digitalpathways.weareculture24.wpengine.com/ website and is intended to help ensure that you remain informed and in control of your information.
This privacy notice relates to use of our websites only – further information on all other aspects of personal data Culture24 gathers and processes in the course of our activity is detailed in our Data Protection Policy which ensures we are fully compliant with best practice and 2018’s GDPR legislation.
First of all and very importantly – we will never sell any of your personal information to third parties.
Types of personal information we may gather
As you use this website there are two ways in which we may gather your personal information:
- If you volunteer personal information by freely choosing to send us an email, telephone us, write a letter, direct message us on social media, add a comment to an article, use our ‘live chat’ facility, enter a competition or sign up for an email newsletter
How we may use your personal information
We undertake to:
- Where we suggest you contribute information, including on ‘comment’ posts, for competitions, in newsletter sign-ups and by using cookies, we will always be clear on why we need that information and how it is to be used, to clearly inform your consent
- Only use any personal information you give us for the specific purpose for which you volunteered it or our cookies have collected it
- Not use your personal information for any other purposes without seeking your consent unless we need to use it to respond to a request to comply with a law or other regulation
- Securely and safely process and store, updating and deleting when required and requested, your personal information according to current legislation and as set out in our Data Protection Policy.
If you have any concerns about this privacy notice or would like to contact us about any of your personal information we may hold please contact us by phone on 01273 623266, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at our registered office: Culture24, Office 4, 28 Kensington Street, Brighton, BN1 4AJ.